Are you interested in joining a growing and transforming finance team at one of Sweden’s most leading tech brands and be part of our journey forward? Sinch has emerged as a global leader in the growing, global market for CPaaS and mobile customer engagement. We serve some of the world’s most demanding customers, including 8 of the 10 largest US based global tech companies. To help us grow further, we need to strengthen the team with a new Group Accountant.
About the company
Sinch develops digital tools that enable a personal interaction between companies and individuals. Sinch’s cloud-based communications platform provides companies access to mobile telephones worldwide – within a matter of just a few seconds – via texts, voice calls and video. Several of the world’s largest companies use Sinch’s advanced technology platform to communicate with their customers and Sinch is an established software vendor to mobile telephone operators worldwide. Sinch’s profitability has grown since it was founded in 2008. The Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a presence in over 40 countries. The stock has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015.
As a result of a clear M&A strategy, both the team and the business are growing fast. The need for structure and joint financial processes for Sinch as a group is therefore increasing. Sinch is now looking for a Group Accountant to join the team in delivering monthly, quarterly and annual accounts for the group.
The essence of the role
As a Group Accountant, you will have the primary responsibility for delivering the Sinch Group’s consolidated financial statements, monthly, quarterly and annual accounts, together with your team colleagues
You are expected to run a number of projects within the framework of the consolidated financial statements, which can involve processes, acquisition integrations, quality assurance or other improvement projects initiated by the team.
To succeed in the role you have a pragmatic and problem-solving mindset. You are organized and are interested in planning and improving the efficiency of work processes.
Given the central role in the organization, it is essential that you thrive in building relationships, communication and creating trust.
You will be a part of an ambitious team of 4-6 group accountants with various levels of seniority and expertise and report to head of group Accountant. The position is based in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö, but with the possibility to work 100 % remote.
To succeed as Group Accountant at Sinch:
· You enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment with the ability to work in a climate of change.
· Are driven by problem solving and enjoy taking the initiative.
· Are used to structuring and organizing to be able to deliver on the company goals.
· Have a positive mind set.
· You have strong service focus and a desire to always create value for your stakeholders.
· The role requires you to have the ability to work independently and take full ownership of your own work as well as be a team player.
· Relevant work experience in consolidated financial statements, minimum of 3 years.
· Experience in a listed company, IFRS.
· Experience in a global high growth company.
· Fluent in English and Swedish in speech and writing.
- Academic degree in Finance or Business Administration, Engineering or similar.
What we offer
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our diversity to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day.
Get in touch and join us on our journey!
This recruitment process is done in collaboration with Capasearch. If you have any questions, please contact Search Consultants Charlotte Mårdh, charlotte,email@example.com, +46 (0)76-101 43 61 or Filip Bergenholm, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)730880482